Sign in to follow this  
Claraviolet

Plants Vs Zombies

Claraviolet    2

How many of you guys like this game?

I am a huge horror fan. So, I love anything related to supernatural elements. For me, this game is really cool. I have been playing this game for four years now.

It is about plants protecting houses by fighting with the zombies. Do give it a try, if you haven't. 

Empire    84

How many of you guys like this game?

I am a huge horror fan. So, I love anything related to supernatural elements. For me, this game is really cool. I have been playing this game for four years now.

It is about plants protecting houses by fighting with the zombies. Do give it a try, if you haven't. 

I never played it, So I wouldn't know. But it sounds good and fun to play 

Claraviolet    2

I never played it, So I wouldn't know. But it sounds good and fun to play 

You bet.

It's easy and cool.

I have never really reached the end though. In other words, I never really grew  the tree of wisdom to it's maximum limit:( 

Anyway, do try it empire :D 

Anorak    0

It's a good game for passing the time, but not something I thoroughly enjoyed. Maybe it was because on the game I played (the free one for Android) got too difficult too quickly.

Shortie861    1

Love this game and I find it like super addictive as well :) I love Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and I am super excited for Garden Warfare 2, it gives the game a whole twist but it's a good twist and makes it more interesting.

Nintenex    0

WAIT! I am a huge Popcap fan, I have all the plants vs zombies games including the console versions. If you guys want a first person Give plants vs zombies Garden warfar a try it is soooo good.

this is the trailer for the first game guys please what it, this game is just.... amazing, ugh im getting teary eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c6Qd4Rck1o

i litteratly cried when they announced a second trailer.