Bad sport Lobby

Have you ever got into the bad sport lobby in Grand Theft Auto Five? Come on admit it! How long for? How many times? I have been in the lobby 2 times now. Last time it was 16 days. Next time I will serve longer so I have to be careful not to blow up other people's cars. I heard you can get into the bad sport lobby permanently.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

I think I got put in the bad sport lobby once although it wasn't for too long, probably a few days I believe. Got in their because my friends and I were just messing about and destroying each others cars.

spacer.png

• Management Team

I got to admit  that it it hasn't been to bad for myself. I haven't really been in a bad lobby. There was one time I was getting attacked over and over again from this same guy who was an higher level, then it can be an good day when it turns around and I keep killing and they having an hard time to kill me back lol

But not to mention bad lobby has hackers and that's what I don't like and leave

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!