Best headset

I do have a gaming headset, but I don't think it's the best one around. From my understanding, gaming headsets can be very expensive. What's the a good headset that I can get the best value?

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

I'm not too sure, to be honest, because I just use my Sennheiser earphones which are great for gaming actually. They weren't too expensive either, I think around £50-60. Might find some here though -  https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/983-best-cheap-gaming-headsets.html

spacer.png

• Management Team
8 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I'm not too sure, to be honest, because I just use my Sennheiser earphones which are great for gaming actually. They weren't too expensive either, I think around £50-60. Might find some here though -  https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/983-best-cheap-gaming-headsets.html

I spent like $300AUD years ago and the truth that I had to glue it together about 12 months after lol

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

18 hours ago, Empire said:

I spent like $300AUD years ago and the truth that I had to glue it together about 12 months after lol

Damn, that's a lot. Did you at least get a new one through warranty or get a refund?

spacer.png

• Management Team
5 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Damn, that's a lot. Did you at least get a new one through warranty or get a refund?

Nope, pass the 12 months. I still got it today and I still use it :) I mean yes it's been glued together but it's still in one peace 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!