Sports Games

Normally I like games like Mario and racing ones.  However, though, a good American football game is quite enjoyable.   Anyway, what is your favorite sport/sports for games and what particular ones - do you like?  Note, I  play Madden Football, but I haven't really looked around at alternatives.

Edited by jy76

On 12/10/2017 at 11:35 AM, kingcool52 said:

It would have to be FIFA. Just love football (soccer) so its one of my top games.

I like soccer quite a bit and used to enjoy playing a soccer video game.  In fact, I'd like to even try some new sport like rugby or cricket.  However, though, I simply just haven't made the time - and my schedule is very busy.

Edited by jy76

It's a shame that you haven't had the time because I'm sure you would love the games. Hopefully you can find some free time some point this year to try them out :)

spacer.png

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

It actually used to be EA's FIFA games but at one point, they lacked creativity in developing the game and that dropped my interest in playing FIFA as I used to. Now, my favorite is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 and Top Eleven Football Manager. 

• 7 months later...

My favorite sports games t play are EA Sports Cricket 2007 and FIFA. I don't play them usually but whenever I want to play something sports related, I always make them my first choice. 

Really enjoy playing them. 

AJ

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 4:04 PM, Debashis said:

My favorite sports games t play are EA Sports Cricket 2007 and FIFA. I don't play them usually but whenever I want to play something sports related, I always make them my first choice. 

Really enjoy playing them. 

I've played FIFA for a lot of times now and that is a very good for my satisfaction because that game is always the one that I can play with most of my friends that likes to play football games.  When asked to pick, would you pick PES ahead of FIFA? 

Edited by Henrywrites

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 8:18 AM, Henrywrites said:

I've played FIFA for a lot of times now and that is a very good for my satisfaction because that game is always the one that I can play with most of my friends that likes to play football games.  When asked to pick, would you pick PES ahead of FIFA? 

I've never played PES, honestly. So, I'm not sure if I would pick it over FIFA. :P

AJ

3 hours ago, Debashis said:

I've never played PES, honestly. So, I'm not sure if I would pick it over FIFA. :P

PES was good but not better than FIFA. FIFA on the other hand haven't lived up to the expectations with lack of creativity in the game over the years. It's why I stopped playing it. 

• 4 months later...

I see fighting games as a sports games too. It's why I love playing UFC, Street Fighter and Tekken 8 as my favorite sports games. I also love racing games like Formula 1 and Gran Turismo.