GTA5 on PS4

Vortex

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I havn't played it yet on PlayStation 4 as I still only have the Xbox 360. I can't wait to as I have seen videos of gameplay and it just looks fantastic. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sure did 

I played on both xbox one and ps4 , evendo i'm a xbox one lover i must say that the graphics of GTAV on ps4 are unbeatable . 

I did all 5 heists already so i can help out with yours if you can build up a 4 person steady team, let me know ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2015, 00:19:25, NinaQc said:

Sure did 

I played on both xbox one and ps4 , evendo i'm a xbox one lover i must say that the graphics of GTAV on ps4 are unbeatable . 

I did all 5 heists already so i can help out with yours if you can build up a 4 person steady team, let me know ;)

Yeah. I saw the comparison video of the graphics between the Xbox and PS4 and its easy to say that the PS4 is much better than the Xbox One

spacer.png

I have played GTAV on PS4 and I love the First person mode. I have only ever play GTAV on ps3 

• Management Team
37 minutes ago, WAZY said:

I have played GTAV on PS4 and I love the First person mode. I have only ever play GTAV on ps3 

Yeah, It's damn scary in first person mod.  As from the video below. Do you have GTAV on PC? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Yea I know I fell off a building in FPS mode and nearly spewed up and I felt like I was going to die in real life but that is the fun of it. I think if GTAV is TrackIR 5 compatible that would be cool and would be really really fun

• 1 year later...

I haven't played GTA5 on PS4. However, I do play Grand Theft Auto and I play it on the Xbox 360 instead! The game has ran really smoothly on the 360 and it's been an amazing gaming experience.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg