Asking For $1,000,000

Okay, yes. It's been done. And done successfully - a man by the name of Craig Rowin made a series of YouTube videos that went viral where he effectivbely asked random  celebrities, business people and businesses for $1,000,000.
Eventually he was actually given $1,000,000 by a man by the name of Benjamin, who I don't believe he actually asked for a mill from./

More about this here: http://abcnews.go.com/Business/youtube-sensation-craig-rowin-million-dollars-asked/story?id=12722007

So, to the point of the thread.

Would you do it?
Could you do it?
Could Craig's success be replicated?

• Management Team

I definitely wish I received $1,000,000 and I buy a great home and a nice holiday. However to do what this guy did probably taken him some time to do it, I probably and definitely won't get that possibility.

So what did he do with the money and I probably wouldn't do it anyway because I never gonna be a big youtube.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

I'm not sure what he did.

Don't even do it on YouTube bro, write an e-mail. :P

or even walking down the famous street and ask

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Would be amazing to get $1,000,000 for doing nothing and I would make sure that none of it was wasted. Get a nice supercar, house and the rest all goes in the bank to make me an even bigger millionaire. I think it can be done, a similar thing was done via a crowd funding site

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Money isn't everything and there is more things important than it. If I was rich, I'd be unhappy really because money just turns people power mad and suddenly think they're better than everyone else because they have got no money. Isn't a bit cheeky of him to go and ask for £1,000,000? I'm surprised that somebody gave it to him.