Gaming deals? OR Where do you buy games online?

Hey guys, figured this would go in general gaming.

Any particular online stores (or even physical stores, if anyone ever goes to them anymore!) that you find are an excellent place to snag games? I'm specifically thinking last-gen games here for my own current purposes (trying to fill out my library with the titles I wanted but missed out on before). but any and all is fine. I used to use cheapassgamer before and trying out their price tracker thing atm, but I'm sure it's not the only available option out there. 

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I'm not an big gamer spending person, I do look at sales when there are having sales but I close my tab and do other things. However I do get humblebundle games when they have good release games

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

18 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm not an big gamer spending person, I do look at sales when there are having sales but I close my tab and do other things. However I do get humblebundle games when they have good release games

I usually get my games from Steam sales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
41 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

Should be noted that Amazon has a 20 percent off on all new and pre-order games for prime members. Not sure when the deal will end.

Thanks, But I doubt that I buy. I'm building my own gaming market store on this website. Will list all games at an good cheap price. It will be 50% way cheaper then on steam

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just buy games from Amazon and Steam nowadays.  Tried a few other shops and services, but to be honest, none of them really worked that well for me.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Buy used. I know at Gamestop or even Steam, the used games are substantially cheaper than the new ones are. The only downside is you sometimes have to wait a week or two to buy it, because someone already has to play to the game for it to be used. eBay also has some good deals.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:33 PM, Empire said:

Thanks, But I doubt that I buy. I'm building my own gaming market store on this website. Will list all games at an good cheap price. It will be 50% way cheaper then on steam

oh nice idea, I be happy to buy some games if they are really that cheap.

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

oh nice idea, I be happy to buy some games if they are really that cheap.

At the moment they are Tom Clancy pack Hopefully I be adding Xbox, PS4  and even steam voucher

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 year later...

Loooking to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription. I found a 1 month pass for 5 quid on ebay listed as buy now. Instead of purchasing a month, I'm going to enquire a year along with a couple of video games, it would work out cheaper. Ebay is where I shop, they have a refund policy if the product isn't as described. It's known as the  The eBay Money Back Guarantee 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Generally for my console games I prefer physical copies over digital copies, so I usually buy them at the store or from Amazon and have them shipped. Amazon sometimes has good deals, and Gamestop also gives deals at times, usually around Christmas. (To be fair, I have really only seen this on sports games, though).

For PC, I buy all games through Steam and normally during their seasonal/holiday sales.

• 3 months later...

I prefer to purchase video games digitally for my PC. I usually  use Steam to do it. It's the biggest platform for purchasing games and has a good support team. There are also a lot of discounts, huge sales and a lot of other features.