Latest gaming purchases?

Bought a copy of Heavy Rain just now, should be here next week! Realized how pitiful my PS3 collection is right now and this has always been a game I've been meaning to play. How about you?

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I don't rarely buy games that often. And when I do it's for pc only. To answer the flipping question regarding my last purchase.. Can't even remember but GTAV is definitely the one. I purchased a DLC for Euro truck simulator

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I just recently bought wonder cat adventures by using our money in the coffins, sadly our internet is down so finding a computer to play it on has been rather difficult.

the last game i Purchased was Yugioh legacy of the duelist for Xbox One, it is a very great game, it gives me that feel of playing the first one which still being fresh and new.

• 2 weeks later...

The last gaming purchase that I made was Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit as it was quite cheap on the Xbox marketplace

spacer.png

I recently purchased Star Wars Battlefront. It's been a very fun game thus far!

I love the Hero's vs Hero's gameplay mode. I just wish they would add more hero's. Currently they have Han, Leia, Luke, Darth Vader, Emperor, Bobba Fett.

It would be nice to see Mace Windu and some other Jedi in the game. Just my opinion on it though.

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

The last game that I got for myself that I have played for 25 hours now is American Truck Simulator. It's an very good game 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up Call of Duty: World at War. I know it's really old and I am really behind, but it was such a great game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't in my library I had to buy it when it went on sale. So I've been just playing the campaign a bit here and there. Really loving it so far :D

• Management Team
12 minutes ago, Darthmaul said:

I just picked up Call of Duty: World at War. I know it's really old and I am really behind, but it was such a great game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't in my library I had to buy it when it went on sale. So I've been just playing the campaign a bit here and there. Really loving it so far :D

Gotta say that some of the older games are way better and fun, Like I love to play BF2 then the other BF series. So if you have finished the game will you still play it for hours over again? 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

My last gaming purchase was a pre-order of No Man's Sky.

I personally really look forward to seeing this game come out in June. I have been incredibly looking forward to this game and been keeping up with it very much. I plan to easily spend 100s of hours in this game if it turns out really well. I love the concept of being able to explore planets and see all forms of unique life. :)