Euro Truck Simulator’s Cabin Accessories

• Management Team

I’m always fascinated how people customise things, from pencil cases to player characters – and trucks, of course. Euro Truck Simulator 2 [official site] lets folks fancy up their rigs with fancy paint jobs, but now with new DLC opens a wonderful new space to blow cash on trinkets to make you happy, adding cabin accessories.

Nodding dogs, pennants, hula dancers, laptops, handbags, ice boxes, and fluffy dice are among the treasures truckers can now fill their cabins with, and yeah, I am keen to see the scenes people create. Have a look at all this junk:

01ets2cabins.jpg

It's a fine opportunity to tell your own little stories, yeah? A little environmental storytelling. Will you live the high life with expensive sunglasses, pocket telephones, laptops, and handmade leather wallets? Simply go practical with a compass and sandwich? Or perhaps cover everything in tassled trim and nodding dogs? If you’ve bought this DLC and set up your cab, do share a snap with the rest of us, won’t you?

The DLC is $4.95 on Steam at the moment.

A new update also launched alongside the DLC last night, bringing changes including improved sounds and bug fixes.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That DLC is a really cool feature, I like it a lot...but since it's a DLC it costs money :(
I mean it's nice and all, gives a more real feeling but I kinda think it should be free.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool DLC for people who can't mod the game! For me personally it's pretty pointless buying as I can mod things into the game anyway but oh well :P

They've actually added the nodes that are needed for the DLC onto every truck in game regardless of whether or not you have the DLC so in theory a modder could collect a load of stuff, stick the corresponding node to it, export and make their own version of the DLC totally free! haha

• Management Team
7 hours ago, Max said:

Pretty cool DLC for people who can't mod the game! For me personally it's pretty pointless buying as I can mod things into the game anyway but oh well :P

They've actually added the nodes that are needed for the DLC onto every truck in game regardless of whether or not you have the DLC so in theory a modder could collect a load of stuff, stick the corresponding node to it, export and make their own version of the DLC totally free! haha

There are quit allot of people just like you, makes mods. However The DLC that people buy from the marketplace does support for ETS2mp, well they make it to be supported anyway. I Bright it myself when it got released and I gotta say that i'm loving it. Just that they can add more accessories like an naked Girl :P   

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 12/28/2015 at 1:53 AM, Empire said:

There are quit allot of people just like you, makes mods. However The DLC that people buy from the marketplace does support for ETS2mp, well they make it to be supported anyway. I Bright it myself when it got released and I gotta say that i'm loving it. Just that they can add more accessories like an naked Girl :P   

I have seen a mod for that somewhere! :P