Flight Simulator

Have any of you played Flight Simulator?

I used to play Flight Simulator X and I loved it. My Favorite aircraft of all time was on it, the DC3.

If you have played it have you ever been apart of a virtual airline?

Basically you take a flight  from their website and complete them in the game and you et paid with virtual cash on the virtual airlines website.

• 1 month later...

I actually do play this. I have since moved away from Flight Sim X and on to Prepar3d V3.

Lockheed Martin bought the rights of the game and have been updating it for modern PCs. The game is actually reliable and fun to play without all the bugs that FSX had in it.

I use some addon aircraft and I'm waiting for Air Hauler 2 to come out to make it more immerse.

I played a bit of Flight Simulator X once but I never really got into it. I love flight simulators but it just takes a bit of time to get used to

spacer.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've played Flight Simulator X before, and still do from time to time. Quite fun to fly around the aircrafts and visit airports. Never been apart of a virtual airline or anything though, sounds interesting.

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team

I really like simulator games, something that you can try and focus on as you play along. Flight Simulator X something that I have watching but I don't own an copy of the game. in the long runs it can be expensive 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 years later...

Flight simulator is an very big based community. Very helpful people and so much content. We think at times that we are realistic.