Game Review

I liked this game, but I would have to go with 18 WOS: American long Haul or similar before I go with Euro truck Similator. I felt that the graphics, and the play was a bit off and I just was not a big fan.

• Management Team

18 wheels of steel and Long haul are pretty old games now, and they are cheaply made up you might say. I have played 18 WOS on my old XP machine and it was alright apart from little bugs and very bad graphics. ETS2 is way better for graphics and gameplay, The game has more options and supports for gamepad and wheel and now it supports for Macs. I been playing for years now and never stop playing and making videos, there are always new update patches and allot of DLCs you can get and install for it.

ETS2MP is what people do now, play online with other people and do convoy. If you seen my YouTube there are 32 videos of online gameplay. Been doing it before Bayside Gamers started.

Some of my videos here

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the only thing positive about EuroTruck Simulator is that there is a mod for multiplayer, nothing else. 18 Wheels Across America beats it in every other category, except graphics and multiplayer.

• 2 years later...

Regarding the post above, does the game not have a proper multiplayer mode? Or have they introduced one now considering that was posted in 2015? 

spacer.png

• Management Team
19 minutes ago, kingcool52 said:

Regarding the post above, does the game not have a proper multiplayer mode? Or have they introduced one now considering that was posted in 2015? 

Yes it's truckersmp that's the name of the website and mod that allows ETS2 and ATS for players to convoy with each other. And with all servers it comes with trolls lol

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

So happy that I can finally play this now thanks to GeForce Now.

Always loved the idea of a truck simulator but being a console gamer, never had the chance to try out ETS. Loving it so far.

spacer.png