GTA Online: Lowriders

• Management Team

With next week’s release of GTA Online: Lowriders for PS4, Xbox One and PC – lovers of cars and customization all across Los Santos and Blaine County will have a suite of brand new options and a new place to go get them. Introducing Benny’s Original Motor Works, a new customs shop in downtown Strawberry that offers a huge range of lowrider customizations that can turn your classic junker into a high-spec, tricked-out king of the streets.

Visit Benny’s website via the shortcut on your in-game phone to choose from a half-dozen select customizable vehicles – then bring them down to the man himself for an upgrade that unlocks new custom lowrider mods. Deck out your engine block with covers and air filters, coat your interiors with velour, leather and patterns, choose custom colors and designs for your dials, or add a new steering wheel and custom shift levers. Give your ride lift with hydraulics - the more powerful the pumps, the higher you can bounce. And boost your stereo’s performance with new speakers and subs in the back. 

actual_1444922415.jpg 
Benny’s garage in the Strawberry neighborhood of South Los Santos is the place to go for Lowrider customization.

actual_1444922428.jpg
actual_1444922495.jpg actual_1444922478.jpg 
Give your Lowrider hydraulics and make it bounce all across Los Santos.
actual_1444922451.jpg

Read More Here http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

It looks awesome and I can't wait to get this update when I move over to PS4 next month. I was sad that it wasn't released for old generation but I understand I guess that the xbox 360 isn't capable of running this without problems.

spacer.png

On 11/3/2015, 10:31:45, kingcool52 said:

It looks awesome and I can't wait to get this update when I move over to PS4 next month. I was sad that it wasn't released for old generation but I understand I guess that the xbox 360 isn't capable of running this without problems.

It was Rockstar decision to do it that way. Also this update is only for online and not SP if you have the Computer version someone made a mod to bring it to single player. One note be prepaid to be broke. I bought 4 cars stock then when i updated everything i have spent over 6 million dollars for the upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

The last update i tough would be incredible loll open-world like incredible but i was so disappointed when i saw that the only big change was server wide mini missions -.- This one looks dope thought 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2015, 16:46:40, knwolf30 said:

It was Rockstar decision to do it that way. Also this update is only for online and not SP if you have the Computer version someone made a mod to bring it to single player. One note be prepaid to be broke. I bought 4 cars stock then when i updated everything i have spent over 6 million dollars for the upgrades.

Yeah I saw the prices and to be honest its quite ridiculous but I guess the prices are massive so that not everyone can have it therefore it makes it more special

spacer.png