First game you ever played.

Not sure if this is been asked before but I figured it would make for a interesting thread, if only so we can work out how old each of us are. Smile

The first game that I remember playing was Contra on the NES.

• Management Team

I can't remember the title but I can say my little story of which I remember.

it's a PC game on a floppy disk for a very old machine that doesn't have a operating system, so only runs off the floppy. Game was a racing bike around the truck. Other gaming I did that was my early years was the Simpsons and other flying simulator, old lagging simulator back in the 90s. My major big gaming was halo.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Hmmm that's a tricky one such along time ago...

I the last game I can remember that far back was Ratchet and Clank 1. Loved that game. That was so long ago though

Still love it ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
9 hours ago, Maroon Caludin said:

I think one of the first ones I played was The Little Mermaid for Nintendo.

That's an very good game indeed. I personally haven't played it. But my brother did 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I can't remember for sure but I think it was the very first Sonic game on the Sega Genesis. And now that I think about it, I still haven't beaten that game! ¬¬

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm showing my age here! My first game that I remember was ATARI Cops vs Robber and Frogger!

When Nintendo came out with NES, that was a HUGE deal for us a kids. OH and when SEGA came out with Mortal Kombat, forget it!

Now this is a weird one but Leisure Suit Larry it taught me how to pretend I am over 18 :P as in I inserted the floppy disk it then asks me to enter some details and asks for age (might of only being AGE) after entering my real age and not being able to play and had to quit, take out the floppy and re insert it about 5 times I figured lets make my age 24 now at this time I was 6 and my parents gave me a case full of floppy disks with games and I pulled the first one out. I got hit by a car and once made it to the bar before I gave up on the game. Again I only understood what Leisure Suit Larry was all about 3 years ago I am now 22

Edited by WAZY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly cant recall. What I do remember was the first GTA I played was GTA:SA and I was about 8  years old xD I didn't really understand the game at that age but I just liked the driving around and doing random crap.

And yes, 8 years old is WAY to early for someone to play GTA haha.

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Tricky question. If I recall, it was Minecraft. Not sure though, but I believe it was my first computer game.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not sure what it was, but I know it had to have been Atari.  Maybe it was Pole Position, but then again, Atari was around since 1977 (when I was under 1 year old), so I could have ran into some game up until that point.  Anyway, i do my first Nintendo game was Mario/Duck Hunt which seemed massively advanced at the time.