Do You use honey?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Where I am, we get our own Tasmanian honey. You guys might have heard and maybe see it in store. Isn't cheap.

Can't remember the last time I had honey

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

We get raw, organic honey. I also use the beeswax to make lotion balms & lipglosses. Honey is so versatile in food & personal care. It does have healing properties. Is good for wounds & sore throats.

I'm not a huge fan of Honey, but I have tried it with tea when sick and such, it seems to work or at least help for minor illnesses (like the cold).  I do use Burt's Bees products for a lot of stuff, if that counts.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

On 10/20/2015 at 5:28 AM, Yaiba said:

Do You use honey and

is honey increase weight or decrease weight and

what are advantages of using honey?

I can't speak around if it increases or decreases weight but yes I like using honey in my teas, oatmeal, and sometimes when my allergies are really bad I like to eat a spoonful to help soothe an irritated throat. 

The only time I really didn't use honey was when I had my baby. The fear of botulism scared me so much that I didn't even want to risk having honey near my baby. 

• 5 weeks later...

I have tried to use honey as a cough remedy but it doesn't work for me and I think it makes my throat want to cough even more. I don't use honey too often when I make things to eat or drink but it did heal up a wound I had on the bottom of my foot nicely.