What is the Most You've ever Given?

I thought this would be interesting. What is the largest gift you have ever given to someone? And by gift I mean just that… no strings attached, no hope of return just a pure and true gift. 

For me it was last Christmas, when we flew the whole team down to LA and bought toys, presents and food for the kids at the Children’s hospital. We also paid for all the kids outstanding care costs. Everyone gave $5,000 each to make it happen! 

It Was the best Christmas of my life and I hope to do it again this year!

Remember, “Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.”

• 1 month later...

Ugh...probably this one Transformer I got for my brother...the one that ate planets or whatever..I forget the name. But I do remember it wasn't very cheap. I had wanted to get that for him though. I figure it was above $20 though which typically is my limit.

I gave a kindle fire to someone for Xmas one year. That set me back about 299. Hmm, that might be the most expensive gift I've ever GIVEN. I make it a rule, however; that every year I give MYSELF a gift. I bought a $3,000 gaming rig one year :)

• 1 year later...

The most expensive gift I have ever given was some earrings for my mum although that was when I was small and with my dads money lol. Can't even remember the cost but it was somewhere between £100-£200

spacer.png