Can we live without the computer?

In these modern times, the computer has become an essential part of every day work and activities be in our homes, offices, school and even on social places. Everyone nowadays have some form of computers always in hand and ready to assist them in every way possible. But what if suddenly the dependable computers where to be taken away can we still live without them?
Edited by Empire
Web Page Error

• 1 month later...

It would be incredibly difficult and I would have a lot of problems adapting to a life without the internet, but I think I could survive without technology if I really put my mind to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2016 at 4:13 PM, Archer said:

No. Period. 

Everything that keeps this society going runs on computers now.

But everything ran just fine before the computers though. People would just have to learn to use pen and paper again.

On 2/25/2016 at 0:49 PM, Demon_skeith said:

But everything ran just fine before the computers though. People would just have to learn to use pen and paper again.

Things have change now everything almost everything run on computers and it is the age of social networking as well

On 3/2/2016 at 11:12 AM, Massacre said:

Things have change now everything almost everything run on computers and it is the age of social networking as well

Yeah, things have changed. But that only means when computers fail, humanity falls with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Could I survive? Sure...my existence is not placed on whether I have a computer or not.

I would be awfully miserable/bored without it...see me last week when I had to wait for a new charger for my computer and that was just 2 days!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Management Team

I have spent ten days without an computer, The Asus x450 went on me and so I had to get another one which I do like anyway, it's an Asus X555L that has i5 and 8gb Ram. In that time I had to use my phone. So yes for me it will be very difficult since I need to use it for work and as you can see that I berly lasted 10 tens.

Also guys if you had an second is to check this out below B| 

https://www.instagc.com/1292567]instaGC.com is an online rewards site offering free gift cards + other cash reward options such as check, direct deposit, and instant PayPal. All you have to do is signup, earn points by completing various activities, and then redeem your points. Over 290+ gift card options are available; such as Amazon, eBay, GameStop, Google Play, League of Legends, Papa Johns, Steam, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Over 755,000+ gift cards have been redeemed worldwide. instaGC also has daily, weekly, and monthly offer and referral contests. Join instaGC now!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

No, not really. Society is incredibly dependent on them now, for everything from hospital equipment to train signals to the navigation systems in most planes to the records kept by governments.

If computers were taken away, society would pretty much collapse on itself, at least for a few years or so.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

• 1 month later...

We probably can't live without the computer! I use my Laptop on a daily basis to post on forums, send emails and much more! My laptop is a big factor of my life and it is quite important to me! 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2015 at 4:05 AM, Yaiba said:
In these modern times, the computer has become an essential part of every day work and activities be in our homes, offices, school and even on social places. Everyone nowadays have some form of computers always in hand and ready to assist them in every way possible. But what if suddenly the dependable computers where to be taken away can we still live without them?

We could... But the standard of living would go down greatly(at least to begin with). Because like you said, almost every part of our lives depend upon computers. After the human race got over the initial shock and adjustment period I think we'd be ok. But I wouldn't want to live in a world like that lol. I tell people all the time that I love my computer more than most people haha.

• 4 weeks later...

I say we could live perfect fine the only 'bad' thing I see happening is political agenda, as in war against countries without technology and how these countries cannot meet peoples daily needs..

I'm kinda surprised heading there's people who cant live without PC lol comon put your feet on ground and look around lel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

My work is around PC, I do go out but once I'm home I'm right into what I'm doing on my PC.

On 10/21/2016 at 7:10 PM, verax5 said:

I'm kinda surprised heading there's people who cant live without PC lol comon put your feet on ground and look around lel

I can say it's not hard but when I'm away I use my phone

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I mean if your computer broke then maybe you could survive a few days by using your smartphone but I doubt you could live without a computer for a long period of time/forever. All my work is on my laptop, everything I do involves a laptop, I don't know how I could survive without one

spacer.png