Which type of Website is Best?

"Hi,
Iam Thinking to start a website. Which type of website is best to make small money?
ecommerce/ niche websites?
which type ecommerce/ niche site?
which is best creating new site or purchasing existing site?
Budget $xxx

Thank You in advance,
P N REDDY"

So I'm going to pay someone to build me a website .. I was going to go with a custom cms now because I plan on the site becoming big and a custom cms would allow for rapid expansion correct? The only con I could possibly see is if I hire somebody else to perform updates and they don't how to work the custom cms or whatever... Also I wanted to post up for a logo design contest m. But I'm not allowed to post I've been on the site making post for a while now when will I be able to make a contest thread

Why do you want your custom CMS? The coder needs to make a SEO friendly CMS and there already exists one - WordPress.

I have made so far 2 CMS for school and one of them was the best from my class but I use none of them, I have to be realistic and know if it makes sence using it.

• Management Team

Topics Merged, since it's talking about the same topic of building a website. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 11 months later...
On 10/24/2015 at 8:46 AM, Yaiba said:

"Hi,
Iam Thinking to start a website. Which type of website is best to make small money?
ecommerce/ niche websites?
which type ecommerce/ niche site?
which is best creating new site or purchasing existing site?
Budget $xxx

Thank You in advance,
P N REDDY"

Honestly. The easiest way to make money online via a website is to have a blog that uses and is about several high paying keywords. That will guarantee you more traffic and thus more $$ from advertising. 

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest you buy an already stable site. I mean if you got the money then go for buying it. Why waste time when you can buy a forum/site that already has a steady traffic.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 10/8/2016 at 3:03 AM, Link said:

I suggest you buy an already stable site. I mean if you got the money then go for buying it. Why waste time when you can buy a forum/site that already has a steady traffic.

It's not like running and building your own, I mean if you take over partnership it doesn't feel like you own it as you haven't done much work.

The good part that if you build it then you can say that you own the copyright as you did so much work. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

E-commerce is quite a good niche to go into if you can manage to do everything right. It might take a while to actually do well but it will be worth the effort once it starts doing well

spacer.png