You Have Only a Week to Make $2000 (legally!): What Would You Do??

"If you had an emergency..

rent has to be paid, or you're on the street...

or the overdue electric bill is hanging over you with the threat of being shut off..

or need a tooth pulled w/no dental coverage..

or all of the above!

You have only a week to make, say, $2000 (US dollars). Limited skills, practically no resources (except the ability to whip out some content-rich sites -

what would you do??"

I would probably create as many sites as possible for free and try to earn with them. At the end of the month I should be able to sell those sites to make up 2000$ if I am lucky. I wouldn't get any sleep probably for the whole month but hey at least I won't get killed at the end of the month :D

I would probably create as many sites as possible for free and try to earn with them. At the end of the month I should be able to sell those sites to make up 2000$ if I am lucky. I wouldn't get any sleep probably for the whole month but hey at least I won't get killed at the end of the month :D

Borrow money from friends.

if they didn't gave or said they haven't money.. then?

no one can't earn money with newly created website in a month :(

• 4 months later...
On 10/25/2015 at 5:59 PM, BRAVO9ACTUAL said:

Go to work?

Work probably won't give you 2k in one week. :P

I would probably just get a loan or get some out of a credit card. :P