Which is Best Social Network 2015?

• Management Team

Twitter. I don't like Facebook since security is important however I got Facebook for website social media. Twitter I use allot with over 7k tweets.

twitter is the best in my mind from the list.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Twitter. I don't like Facebook since security is important however I got Facebook for website social media. Twitter I use allot with over 7k tweets.

twitter is the best in my mind from the list.

i am confused about twitter... i mean their systems are typical.. we can't post more then 140 character tweets, mesaging system also not good and etc

• 7 months later...

I do not really like using social networks since they violate many terms of our privacy. However, I have, for professional purposes, a LinkedIn account which allows me to check other employees and/or available opportunities. It is widely used by recruiters and talent acquisition managers in order to find the best candidates from all around the world. Do you like LinkedIn?

• 1 year later...

One of the best social networks is Google+. I'm an Previous-Founder of a Google+ Community which had 30,000 members.  I found Google+ and the moderation tools on the community easy to use.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 4 months later...

Twitter comes first for me (my personal preference) and then it has to be Facebook. Snapchat would be third for me. I don't really use any others.

spacer.png