Blogger vs wordpress

I am finally looking to start blogging, but am unsure which is the best engine to use. I only know of Blooger or Wordpress, but assume there are more out there.

What are the benefits of each, and which is easier to set up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

WordPress would be my preference, you can do a lot more in the way of customisation and themes with it and it's generally very easy to use :)

• 3 months later...

It really depends on your needs and on your technical knowledge. People seem to trust more WordPress than Blogger because of its full customization and its variety of themes and addons. In my opinion, Blogger is too simple in and it cannot meet my expectations. However, WordPress is professional and its control panel is user-friendly. I would say that WordPress is your best choice, but it's your call. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/27/2015 at 11:03 AM, Yaiba said:
I am finally looking to start blogging, but am unsure which is the best engine to use. I only know of Blooger or Wordpress, but assume there are more out there.

What are the benefits of each, and which is easier to set up.

Wordpress is my pick.  Mainly because you can download it and set it up on your own server with your own domain.  If you choose a "hosted" Wordpress blog, you have a lot less plugin/theme choices.  Downloaded, you get access to everything!

Blogger is junk. lol

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 months later...

If you are just running a simple a personal blog that does not need any advanced community setting than blogger is best for you.

If you are running a bigger blog that requires a higher level of customisation then WordPress is right for you but you do have to do a ton more security updates then what you would have to do with blogger.

• 6 months later...