Community Update (30 Oct 2015)

• Management Team

I been in the front line ever since Bayside Gamers was born, we started quit poorly with basic knowledge and since then it has become a milestone. Each day when I login I always looking forward to see new content, in my line of duty is to be a administration and I'm loving every moment of it. Yet, with problems that we get it's apart of running a website and I definitely consider of regretting. Content is slowly becoming popular and when there are content, members join, and when we get new members, Yep, more content. I always say that every day I'm always learning new things.

Some of your might know or not that we upgraded our forum software from 40.13.1 to 41.1 from invisionpower. Read full released blog. We transfer most of our resources over in the past couple of hours, and would like to apologies for taken allot longer than we expecting. If you come across with any issues or bugs whiten with bayside then please don't hesitate by posting under website error selection. We definitely look into it and fix the problems. Regarding errors, I have just noticed that the Toolbar is showing incorrect false data, definitely be fixed, So please don't post about it :D. In the next couple of weeks, depending if there is no hold backs, Bayside Gamers will be updating the layout and the design of how we look, We still be keeping the theme, Just the new logo and many new futures. We will update you all in out next update thread, So there won't be sneak peaks. 

I would like to tell you that Bayside Gamers is looking into getting more community team members, It will take weeks maybe month or so when we will be seeing more people that will join the team. If you are interned in joining the time then please PM me (empire) and I will speak to you from there, however please understand if you don't get accepted. I be posting this at a later date,:D 

I would like to also thank our fans across the globe, who have stuck by us despite countless hurdles being flung our way that have repeatedly. As I recently mentioned in one of my last tweets, the sheer diversity and global spread of our fan base is incredible, and we really could not do anything like what we're doing now without all of you. :P

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey Empire! It looks like you have a well thought out plan here! I love that you actually post your ideas and feelings about where you see your community going. Keep the regular updates coming!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

keep your eyes open for the next couple of days, there is more new updates and new many things :)

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 12/29/2015 at 5:31 AM, Empire said:

keep your eyes open for the next couple of days, there is more new updates and new many things :)

Cant wait, hope we get a dark theme?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management Team

Topic-Closed.png

Topic is locked by staff,  If you feel  that it needs to be open then contact an staff member

baysidegamersx468x60.gif