Mozilla Firefox is the way forward

have been using Mozilla Firefox for a few months now and I absolutely love it!
I wish Google would make a toolbar which adds the pagerank toolbar to Firefox so I could totally get rid of IE.
I used to use Opera which was pretty good mainly because I liked the integration with mail which was so handy.

What do you guys use and have you even tried Firefox?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nope. Chrome all the way, baby! It's fast and secure, syncs across literally every device I have and makes it super easy to login to my gMail account, and, the plugins and themes that come with it are pretty epic. Toolbars annoy the crap out of me, I don't see why you'd need a page rank toolbar though. :P

• Management Team
4 hours ago, Creditly said:

Nope. Chrome all the way, baby! It's fast and secure, syncs across literally every device I have and makes it super easy to login to my gMail account, and, the plugins and themes that come with it are pretty epic. Toolbars annoy the crap out of me, I don't see why you'd need a page rank toolbar though. :P

I also use it myself, Most of the time I use Chrome and the reasons for that is syncs across all platforms. Regarding secure! maybe you need to rethink that ¬¬ Google spys on all people and chrome is one way for them to do that. End of story. Aren't secure!!!!!!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I used Firefox for its developer tools which were pretty useful. It has many innovative features and its performance is satisfying. 

However, my main browser is Safari since most of my devices are Apple's products. Safari is fast and user-friendly. 

About Opera, I feel that it has room for improvement. I do not really like its interface and its features are useless, in my opinion.

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking of trying out the new Firefox browser but Chrome is just so convenient. The way it syncs data if your logged in between your laptop and phone browser is great

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 11:57 AM, will88chang said:

I have a feeling more ppl use Mozzilla on the forum then on the mainsite.

Do you mean this forum? Or in general?

spacer.png