What Type Your Favorite Games?

what type your favorite game?
that i like sport game and advanture,
example game,PES 2013 and prince of persia the two thrones…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must admit that beside Game topic in a first place, Graphics play most important role when I decide am I gonna play some game or not. Then the crucial moment are controls. If I can learn to handle it quickly ... I'm getting really interested.

I don't like too much shootings and everything exploding around me ... I like the Game that make think and make plans. When a Game makes me think of what and how to do something even if I'm on the street, at my Job, while I'm having launch...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I like sports, child adventure ones (I'm not sure what to call them, but they include Mario, Donkey Kong), and racing ones (especially Mario Kart).   Anyway, I do remember liking a World War II bombing one and Zelda (as a child).

Oh, by the way, forgot to mention poker machine ones!

Edited by jy76

• 1 month later...

I'm a fan of singleplayer games, not really multiplayer. Inside that I tend to really play action games, FPS games, RPG's and the occasional third person game. I'm not a huge fan of the strategy games or simulation games or platformers. 

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy FPS , simulator and driving games but I think that MMORPG is my absolutely favourite genre. Between the way, my favourite MMORPG is dead so I don't play it anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would have to be football related, so Maden for sure. I even have a few Maden/football based games on my iPhone to play around with whenever I get bored.

• 3 months later...

Historically speaking I have enjoyed many FPS games as well as RTS games. From time to time I played MOBA's with my friends but not usually just on my own. These day's I play more casual games such as Mario Kart and games where I get to essentially build a business.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite type of game is multiplayer and MMORPGs. Mostly, I play WoW, but when I stream I sometimes play trivia games or Marbles on Stream as it allows your viewers to play with you right there on the screen in chat.

• 1 month later...

Before my daughter was born 25 years ago I used to enjoy Duke Nukem and Doom type of games. Now I'm just into the silly My Singing Monsters and Zombie Castaway games. I don't play them on my phone but have an android simulator on my computer that I play them on.

I enjoy all genres. Allthough, here are some of my favourites: strategy, RPG, Survival and FPS. Basically a video game where I can show my violence and kill others. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg