Have You Ever Played "Temple Run 2"

• Management Team

nope I haven't. I haven't even heard about it till now lol

explain to me and others what's the game about and had you played it yourself. What's the Frist one like?

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 11/11/2015, 6:45:06, Empire said:

nope I haven't. I haven't even heard about it till now lol

explain to me and others what's the game about and had you played it yourself. What's the Frist one like?

its a Run Game, We have to run as much fast you can otherwise monster will catch you and the game is over...

The AIM of this game is collecting coins and completing missions

• Management Team
9 hours ago, Yaiba said:

its a Run Game, We have to run as much fast you can otherwise monster will catch you and the game is over...

The AIM of this game is collecting coins and completing missions

sounds pretty damn simple and basic

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

6 hours ago, Empire said:

sounds pretty damn simple and basic

Yeah!!

Other Side Subway Surfers, if you like racing game then you can try Traffic Racer, Same AIM as Temple Run...

However, my fav game category is Action, Space and Missions Game :).. they are pretty good from Temple Run

• 4 weeks later...

No I havn't. Whats the difference between 1 and 2? Wasn't a huge fan of Temple Run 1 in the first place so I didn't bother trying the second one

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

Temple run 2 has a simple concept, and it's pretty easy to understand. The concept of the game is running away from a monster and avoiding the obstacles. The 3D graphics make the run look realistic.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 5 months later...

I think that I played this game back in 2015. I was searching for fun games similar to Subway Surfers and found Temple Run 2. It was a cool game to be honest.

• 8 months later...
On 12/10/2015 at 6:32 PM, kingcool52 said:

No I havn't. Whats the difference between 1 and 2? Wasn't a huge fan of Temple Run 1 in the first place so I didn't bother trying the second one

There are definitely obvious differences between Version 1 and Two. Read this guide which has been posted on Quora. 

Hope this helps you. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team
1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

There are definitely obvious differences between Version 1 and Two. Read this guide which has been posted on Quora. 

Hope this helps you. 

Still looks boring for me :P

Then again those games never interested me. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 years later...
On 11/8/2015 at 3:46 PM, Yaiba said:

Hello,
I have recently started Playing "Temple Run2" and its awesome for me, how you experienced it ??

Yeah, it's quite popular, specially among the teenagers and children. Nothing that sort of an interesting game. Just have to run and run and run, if you stop that flying dragon will eat you up. 😅

Edited by Razor1911