Are your parents still alive?

Yaiba

Yes, My Parents are alive and I am happy with my parents..
Some of mince friends have always problems with their parents and some friends havn't their parents… so sad…
What about you ? 

• Management Team

yes ¬¬ and I don't know them. End of story.

I Will remove this topic if it gets overwhelming.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 11/13/2015, 2:32:08, Empire said:

yes ¬¬ and I don't know them. End of story.

I Will remove this topic if it gets overwhelming.

but why u remove this topic?

• Management Team
7 hours ago, Yaiba said:

but why u remove this topic?

I said, if it gets overwhelming with members gets upsetting. Not everyone has a great parents. Then for those who has probably won't post. I have a school mate, and his parents are really strict with him. He's only going to college just so his parents can get money.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

14 hours ago, Empire said:

I said, if it gets overwhelming with members gets upsetting. Not everyone has a great parents. Then for those who has probably won't post. I have a school mate, and his parents are really strict with him. He's only going to college just so his parents can get money.

ohhh i see.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/13/2015 at 1:54 AM, Yaiba said:

Yes, My Parents are alive and I am happy with my parents..
Some of mince friends have always problems with their parents and some friends havn't their parents… so sad…
What about you ? 

Thankfully I still have both of my parents. They are strong and healthy! And I hope it will stay like that for a long time to come!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes both of my parents are still alive :) my Dad isn't in great shape right now but he is still going strong and still likes to get out and about as often as he can :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 10/8/2016 at 7:26 PM, CasualSuperman31 said:

Yes both of my parents are still alive.

You posted twice o.O  But good to hear that they are going strong. I wouldn't know how I would live without mind

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 months later...

I'm actually surprised that my parents are still alive and I'm blessed.

I watched my mom AND dad both have heart attacks. My mom had hers on April 12th on the couch at my house while the ambulance was coming, and my dad had his December 10th literally right when they got him in the hospital room. If we would have gotten stuck at a red light, he probably would have died in the car. Luckily, the hospital we went to did an excellent job and they were both kept alive and now they're in okayish health. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes both of my parents are still alive.  They are both in great shape for their age and can easily look after themselves. It's going to be years before they go.  It's because I had quite a firm but fair upbringing that is what always happens in my family.  If I ever had kids, I will be like my parents.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Both of mine are still alive. We see them at least once a month, no matter what. It's a 50 minute drive but we still make the time to go down there. I've been fortunate that my parents love my husband & I had great in-laws as well. I don't know what I'd do without my parents as they are literally my best friends! 

I feel for those who don't have a good relationship with their parents. 

• 1 month later...