Halo 5

Nintenex

I havent picked this up yet for my xbox one for those of you who did, does it surpass the other halo titles in gameplay? what do you think about this title?

I haven't bought it, but i've played through the campaign with a friend.

There are people who say that it is the worst out of all the Halos. I have to disagree and say this is on par to be one of the best. A main gripe I heard was that the campaign was spotty, hard to follow and missing details which lead to confusion over the main plot. But I found that 343 littered dozens of tiny details throughout that makes you feel like a sleuth at times. There are parts where you get a little upset with the AI and this is especially true for your AI Teammates who on numerous occasions would get stuck (at least in my playthrough).

I can't stress it enough, if you are going to play the story, take your time and pay close attention to every little detail; you'll get totally lost if you don't. 

I did NOT try the multiplayer as of yet, but feedback from my friends is favorable and Warzone seems to be a favorite. 

Short version: If you're a Halo fan of the lore and the books, and take your time with it, then this game is for you. If you like fast-paced, CoDesc action, than you should stick to the multiplayer.

Most people nowadays are more focused on the multiplayer aspect of the story, you know the new generation of gamers. It's not bad but then again you will hear a lot of complains about the campaign being boring and stuff. I didn't get  Halo yet, but I am sure it will be a blast to play it for a couple of weeks, and with the multiplayer mod it should be fun for the whole year :D

• 1 year later...

I have the game, and I have to say it's really good. They turned it around compared to H4. I absolutely despised H4 and lucky 343 realized how bad the game was and how much money they lost from it and make Halo 5 decent. I do wish there was an MLG type playlist like in Halo 3 where there was limited weapons (Accuracy Weapons only). However, even in ranked you have the ridiculously OP weapons :(