Skyrim vs Online?

Skyrim Vs Online  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Better in your own opinion?

• Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
    • Elder Scrolls Online?

The game play of each game is very different some feel that the online feature that Elder scrolls online should had been a update feature added to Skyrim. some feel that Elder scrolls is complete and is better off completely different.

which do you think is better?

• 1 month later...

I still prefer Skyrim compared to ESO. ESO was crap, the mechanics were not that great, the only thing in favor of ESO compared to other MMORPGs was the voice acting.

You know i kind of agree, i actually want my money back because after awhile of playing... I dont feel connected to my character and i feel so limited to what i can do, VS skyrim, they need to make a SKYRIM HD happen with better graphics and ad online to it, they should have done that from the start.

Elder Scrolls Skyrim was amazing! I was in love with that game for the amazing hours! Thank god I wasn't one of the people that where hyped for it, or else I would feel now that I wasted my money.

• 3 weeks later...

I have both games, but due to work concerns and time limitations, rarely play either game.  I love the graphics of the MMO version of t his game, Tamriel Unlimited.  Really amazing, way more so than the Skyrim game itself.  I think there is a greater possibility to get immersed into Skyrim via the MMO game, but also it takes longer to level anything.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who didn't care for Elder Scrolls Online, I can say that the game has improved quite a bit since launch. The Thieves Guild was introduced, along with stealing and several other "Elder Scrolls Like" features. They have even added a 64 bit client for PC if you care about the technical aspects of the game. Skyrim was OK, I am more of a Morrowind fan... I played it on both PC and Xbox.

Edited by Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty, I wish that they made Elder Scrolls Online more different than a Skyrim mixed in with World Of Warcraft. I was hoping that they would have the option to just play by yourself (with no one around at all), in a party with people, or lastly just online in general (similar to how it is now). I was sadden to see that it just has the online only option, given that it's in the title, the hype for this game was for it to be just like Skyrim but online. 

Hands down I'd always have to vote for Skyrim when it comes to this, even if the game was free I'd still vote Skyrim just because of how epic it is to play by yourself whenever you want.  

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/20/2015 at 7:44 AM, Nintenex said:

The game play of each game is very different some feel that the online feature that Elder scrolls online should had been a update feature added to Skyrim. some feel that Elder scrolls is complete and is better off completely different.

which do you think is better?

I have played both, and honestly, I prefer Skyrim, many here I think would agree that they prefer Skyrim over Elder Scrolls Online. However, the thing about Elder Scrolls online that many people forget is that it is not supposed to be like Skyrim. Of course, it's a Massive Multiplayer, and with that comes several limitations as well as other features that are inherently left out or are not added. I mean, I want to be the guy going around killing non-playable characters, but in Elder Scrolls online...obviously you can not do that. The plot is very linear, and there is not much of sandbox feeling while playing Elder Scrolls Online. I think what many people are stumped on is the fact that they can not do things by themselves, obviously, in Skyrim, it is very much possible to play whenever you want because it is an offline game. However with Elder Scrolls, to complete dungeons efficiently, you need other players and need to interact with other people. So Although, it is an Elder Scrolls game, I think that comparing it or even saying which one is better, in my opinion is fairly wrong. Because, it is like trying to compare, apples and oranges, of course both are fruits (Elder Scroll game), but each person has a unique taste, some like apples others like oranges. 

• 3 months later...

I think both Skyrim and ESO are awesome.  My g/f plays them more, as I prefer futuristic games. :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 year later...

To be honest, I've never really played the online version of Skyrim so I wouldn't be able to make an informed choice and I never realised ESO existed. I'll have to check it out and see which version of the game is better! I'll keep Bayside updated and I'll post again in this discussion once I've given it a try. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg