Who else has a crush on Cortana?

I mean, seriously. I've read around that so many people have a crush on Cortana. She was recently nominated for the most attractive female game character or something like that. What do you think about Cortana?

• Management Team

Cortana is definitely apart of our lives as we know it that there is a talking answer app for windows. I always like the sound of the voice in game.

I never had a crazy cash LOL.. Why would you not, since it's a fairytale

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

now if I was to choose an AI to have crush on it would be Tex from Red Vs Blue which is based off of halo lol. I never though cortana was good enough for me when I played the original halo and never played any after the original

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Being female and not into that kind of thing I can't say I have a crush on her no however I did once meet a guy when I gamed quite a few years back who had a crush on her and he went on about her a lot. 

• 1 month later...

Well, as they designed her to show off all the typical female characteristics, and well, she doesn't wear cloths, I can see many guys being lured into talking about the AI, and possibly having a "crush" on it. But no, I don't.