Do you like heavy metal?

Some heavy metal I can listen to but not all of it.  Twisted Sister is good.  I can't listen to the kind where it sounds like they are growling into the microphone.  If I wanted to listen to growling, I can stay home and listen to my dog growl at me. 

• Management Team

Some heavy metal I can listen to but not all of it.  Twisted Sister is good.  I can't listen to the kind where it sounds like they are growling into the microphone.  If I wanted to listen to growling, I can stay home and listen to my dog growl at me. 

haha :D, I really like your comment about listening to your dog. to believe it or not I would rather hear from the dog or any other animals then hearing heavy metal

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not the biggest metal fan. I do listen to some artists that veer into the world of metal such as Umphrey's McGee, but they do so within extended jams that don't really hold through as an overarching 'metal band'. I can do with it, but just a pinch! :D 

• 3 weeks later...

My main genre for sure. I enjoy classics, like Black Sabbath, Dio, Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc. And newer stuff like Tremonti, In Flames, Avenged Sevenfold, Unparalleled Height and Trivium.

Love it. Indeed I am more attracted to punk but hey, it's all good if you have rock, metal or punk by your side :D  or at least that's how I see things xD

• 1 month later...

This is certainly the right Topic for me! I really like guitar music generally, but Hard Rock and Heavy sound the most. I consider the music from second half of 70's and first half of 80's, the best part in Modern Music History. From AC/DC, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep ... 'till Iron Maiden, MotorHead, Metallica ... If I would have to vote, Metallica would probably be my choise. 

I mean, now when I'm much older, I like many music genres. But that rough Guitar sound ...I just love it!

• 10 months later...

Not a huge fan of metal, more like a rock fan (bands like Muse). Though I definitely like some songs from the bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden etc. Actually, I went to their concert this year and really enjoyed it.

tbforum.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I admire the art involved in heavy metal.  Well, I mean the technical ability and sound.  Nonetheless, I just have never gotten into it.   Anyway, though, I would like to learn to play it to some degree - as it is a vital part of the instruments I like.