Movies you're looking forward to?

Do you have any movies you are looking forward to that are coming out next year? 

I am looking forward to Ghostbusters III, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, The Jungle Book, Captain America : Civil War, X-Men Apocalypse, A Monster Calls, and Fantastic Beast and where to find them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/13/2015 at 6:43 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Do you have any movies you are looking forward to that are coming out next year? 

I am looking forward to Ghostbusters III, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, The Jungle Book, Captain America : Civil War, X-Men Apocalypse, A Monster Calls, and Fantastic Beast and where to find them. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing Dr Strange when it comes out. This movie just brings even closer to Avengers Infinity War.

• 9 months later...

I'm looking forward to the next Star Wars movie coming out this December.  I am also looking forward to the Dark Tower movie coming out in August.  I'm sure there are other movies that I'd like to see but I just can't think of them off the top of my head right now. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Best Sellers, a comedy, drama movie. The trailer could have been better, as most are just teasers. It's about a retired author who helps out a younger one. While I don't see too many other big name actors in there, having Michael Caine & Cary Elwes may help take up that slack. 

• 2 weeks later...

The upcoming Spider-Man movie is something I can't wait to watch. I really want to find out if they will be bringing back Toby and Andrew because that would just make it amazing.

spacer.png