Favorite sports game?

I don't play too many Sport games, I won't count some simple Golf and chess games.

But the most played game by me is certainly PES. I had a chance recently to play it with a friend of mine, PES 2015. I was more enjoing the whole athmosphere rather then game it's self. I really liked the Graphics and sounds. I tried to play FIFA Manager for a couple of times, but I didn't like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
2 minutes ago, Naiwen said:

I love the Wii sports game, bowling. You?

there is already a topic made.

Topic-Moved.png.ab5f51b47526de2acb5a5575

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2015 at 5:55 PM, JennyorAlice said:

WWE wrestling games

Oh man, if we're counting those, WWE 2k16 is my favorite sports game hands down. I can live out my wrestling fantasies!

• 1 month later...

Madden Football is the king of sports games. Games like NBA 2k, MLB the Show, and the NHL games are solid too, but Madden is the best of all the sports games made now days. NCAA Football was also pretty cool back when they made it.

• 2 months later...

I like the Madden series, I also liked the NBA 2k games and newer versions. When I last visited my Brother we played NBA 2k16 and I loved it he beat me but that is because I never play video games ont he xbox and he always plays online. The graphics were amazing and the gameplay was perfect.

• 3 months later...

The only spots game I play is Fifa and I love it. Can't wait for fifa 17 to come out. I played the demo and I really loved the graphics.

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoy FIFA and some reason I am really into Madden 2017..

My son and I play at least once a day.. he is getting pretty dang good at it too...

• 2 weeks later...

Has to be FIFA. It's the only sport I follow passionately and its the only sports based game that I play. It may get annoying at times but I will always love it <3 :D

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

For me it has to be the FIFA series for a lot of reasons. The games try and make a realistic simulation of what football is like in real life. The game play and game play gets better and better every single year and I don't know how EA can top it.  Another one has to be WWE 2K17 because it has a lot of different game modes in these games and I another thing I like how customization is a big feature in it. You can create arenas, logos and other things.

Personally, Steep, the new ski game, is my favorite. It's ultra realistic and the map is huge! The Beta was out last weekend and I had the most fun ever on that, I can't wait for the full release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sports games have to be the biggest waste of a game. lol You can go out and freaking play soccer and baseball and football.  Shouldn't a computer game take you places in fantasy you can't otherwise go?  Sports games like these just show how lazy Americans are! hehehe

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure what I think would be the best, but for sure, I seem to enjoy American football ones the best.  However, though, in my youth, I seemed to also like baseball ones so I'm torn.  Anyway, these choices don't match what I like to play offline.  In fact, I enjoy floor hockey and soccer the most.

NHL 18 is really the only one I consistently play. I only play online with friends and we do the EASHL mode (which is where you only control one player and work as a team against other real live people). It gets challenging as you move up the ranks. We can't make it past the 3rd best division.