What's your favorite TV Shows?

• Management Team

For me it's probably the list below. It's a big list so I keep it small.

-top gear 
-Justified
-halls on wheels
-game of thrones
-Chicago fire

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe that Prison Break is coming back with new episodes and plot! TheWhiteNinja97 stay tuned! 

Personally, I am a big fan of Grey's Anatomy. I have watched every episode of all the seasons and I am currently looking forward to watching the next season. 

In addition, I am addicted to Game of Thrones! SPOILER : John Snow is back, yeah! 

My favorite TV show of all time is Lost. My favorite TV show that is on the air is Better Call Saul.

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team
On 6/11/2016 at 5:34 PM, Wood said:

My favorite TV show of all time is Lost. My favorite TV show that is on the air is Better Call Saul.

I have seen some shows when it was on years ago and I liked it, but never watched everyone. I remember what the first episode was like 

5 hours ago, Claraviolet said:

My favorite Tv shows are 

1. Supernatural

2. X files

3. Ghost whisperer

Ghost whisperer, what I like about that, Jennifer Love Hewitt is HOT!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite TV show is The Simpsons. I have liked this TV Show for a very long time now. When I watch it on a daily basis, I find it really funny and entertaining to watch! 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

On 9/8/2016 at 11:07 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

My favourite TV show is The Simpsons. I have liked this TV Show for a very long time now. When I watch it on a daily basis, I find it really funny and entertaining to watch! 

It's rare that I see someone who stills enjoys the Simpsons.

• 2 weeks later...

Syfy has been kicking some butt lately in my opinion. Both Dark Matter and Killjoys are great shows. And funny enough, both have been renewed for a season 3. Give them a shot, Syfy might surprise you!

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite shows would have to be (In no particular order):

1. Big Bang Theory
2. Cops
3. The First 48

4. How It's Made

5. The Simpsons

6. King of The Hill

I don't tend to watch too much television myself however I do have television shows I love to watch, they are

Chicago Fire

Chicago Med

The Walking Dead

Two and a Half Men

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

• 4 weeks later...

For me it has to be Family Guy, I love it because the characters are fantastic. I love Peter because he is stupid and quite reckless in what he does. I like Lois because she is one of those who isn't going to risk things, she wants to do her best for her family and sometimes she is wrong. Stewie because he is evil and has a lot of guns and the time machine is excellent because we see a lot of fantastic adventure with Stewie and Brian. I feel sorry for Meg because she get's bullied by them and it's cruel.