What's your favorite TV Shows?

• Management Team

I haven't posted here yet, There are allot of great TV shows and my list goes on. Also there is always something new to add to the list. There has been some that they have started of really good but slacked off like the A-team

1. Deadwood
  2. Game of thorns
  3. Grand Tour
  4. Topgear
  5. line of Duty
  6. Walking dead
  7. Happy Vally
  8. Justified 
  9. Vikings
  10. sharpe

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

Well, there are a lot of t.v shows that I like to watch depending on my mood. Now, I like to rewatch some classics and some other anime t.v shows I guess you could call it. I am going to list them, but they are obviously no in any order.

1. Sherlock Holmes - UK Version
  2. The Flash
  3. Arrow
  4. Boondocks (Because come on Apimpnamedslickback)
  5. Naruto
  6. How I met your mother
  7. Legends of Tomorrow
  8. Narcos
  9. Doctor Who
  10. House of Cards (The level of awesomeness can not be described).

And so many more other t.v shows that I have forgotten, oh wait I remember Cheers such a good t.v show.

• 3 weeks later...

In no particular order....

Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Suits

Big Bang Theory

Atlanta

How I Met Your Mother

Modern Family

Brooklyn Nine Nine

The list goes on and on xD

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many for me to begin listing them all, so I'll just name the one at the top of the list.

Game of Thrones

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a few shows that I've enjoyed:

Big Bang Theory - Liked the early seasons of it but it started to gradually fall and then I lost full interest in it.

Friday Night Dinner - I started this show during lockdown in March and while there aren't so many episodes to get through, I think this was one of the funniest shows. I think it might have finished for good now. If they continued it after how they left the season finale, then I don't think it will be much good.

Bad Education - A really funny show that I watched on Netflix last year and have rewatched some episodes recently. 

Come Fly with Me - This was one of the greatest shows to have shown on the BBC. I really was disappointed to see it get taken down from Netflix as I would watch a few episodes here and there.

Little Britain - Another funny show with the same actors from Come Fly with Me. Removed for the same reasons which again is a shame :(.

Mrs Brown's Boys - This show was hilarious too. Some humour is a bit repetitive but overall was quite funny.

Citizen Khan - Another hilarious show too. It was a show that managed to be quite funny without any swearing which I respect. 

The Inbetweeners - Loved this show because of how relatable some parts were to my time in sixth form. 

Suits - Currently watching this on Netflix now and have enjoyed it thoroughly. A little bit dry in S8 though. Won't say why though :P

Casualty - A show I used to watch on Saturday nights on BBC 1 in the past when I was a bit interested in medicine (not fully though). Was a good bit of drama while I watched it for like a year or 2.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Binged all of this last year and the new episodes that came out this year. Good show!

I'm going to have to add Money Heist to my list. Just started it recently and I'm loving it already. Hoping to binge a lot of it over the weekend.

spacer.png