If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel to?

• Management Team

United Kingdom, Wait! I already been there :D and Ireland. I would like to go to Canada and other parts of Europe 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been really itching to make it to the southern caucasus at last... such a beautiful region and a good deal safer than the republics north of the russian border.  

• 1 month later...

There's not one place I want to visit, there are dozens of places that my girlfriend and I are going to visit together. New York and Los Angeles are on the agenda for next year.

Simple one for me. Visit and possibly stay in Yellowknife, North West Territories. I'm a guy who loves winter more than summer, so the climate and area offers me that, but is still scaled enough that I have any luxuries i'd need close at hand.

• Management Team
43 minutes ago, BRAVO9ACTUAL said:

Simple one for me. Visit and possibly stay in Yellowknife, North West Territories. I'm a guy who loves winter more than summer, so the climate and area offers me that, but is still scaled enough that I have any luxuries i'd need close at hand.

Same, I can't stand the heat. Winter is where you can keep yourself nice and warm, in summer you can't keep yourself cold ¬¬ Yellowknife.. I think I watched and program that's about Yellowknife. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to actually do something completely boring and travel to the northern parts of the US(like Maine). We're talking about it for the holidays. Idk I have been some of everywhere in the world except places I can go easily...so it'd be great. Experience the mountains and snow.

I am curious about Jordan as well and the middle east. Given how bad those countries can be, I also hear some are actually rather beautiful.

I haven't been to Rome yet. It's on my list of places to visit. I do travel for a living, but just haven't made it to Rome yet.

I think it would be great to see the coliseum and the history of that ancient city.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd travel to my dad's native country, which is located on the west side of Africa and is called Cape Verde, but it costs over $1k to travel there.

• 2 months later...

I would like to go to Asia. I have never been to China or Japan and I firmly believe that it would be an amazing experience. Also, I always wanted to visit Russia. I have heard of the impressive metro and the sexy women. Haha. :P

In addition, I feel that you should all visit Greece. It is a beautiful country with cheap prices!

• 5 months later...