Headset recommendations

Kino

• 5 weeks later...

Just FYI I am not a big fan of turtle beach. I can go to the store and buy a microphone and headset and it will be 10x better than turtle beach headsets for a fraction of the price. My recommendation is do some research. Do you want good sound and mic quality? It all really depends on what you want.

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

Personally, I have never had a problem with Turtle Beach. Astros and Razers can be quite money eating. You can get a some what decent microphone / audio headset for a cheap price with Turtle Beach. All just matters what Turtle Beach you get. <-- Some what agreeing with Ray.

2 hours ago, Massacre said:

Never heard of turle beach, will check them out and see how they fair.

I'm surprised you haven't, they're one of the bigger gaming headset brands.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Turtle Beaches XO Ones and they are pretty good. They are on the cheaper end of the price spectrum, but the sound quality, mic quality, and comfort are all there, and best of all you can find them for around $60. Astros are nice but their headsets are extremely expensive.

• 4 years later...

I've also been looking around for a good and comfortable headset! I wear glasses and after I've used several different brands, I really think that SteelSeries has the comfiest and most soft headsets for people like me that have to use glasses. And they seem to have a reasonable priced wireless headset for Xbox: https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-1-wireless-xbox Has anyone tried these and would you recommend them?