Security Applications for Phones

It is very important to have some sort of security on your phone excluding the built in security in most phones. Here is a list of the best applications you can use to increase the security of your phone;

• 5 months later...

Hello! 

I do not really believe that new phones need an antivirus. Cell companies have tried their best in order to build a wall against viruses and I think that they have succeeded. For example, I have been using my iPhone 5S for more than 3 years and it has never been infected. I download attachments, I browse on the Internet, I watch videos and more. 

Antiviruses will just destroy your cell phone because they will need to consume much RAM. 

• 1 year later...

Android OS it's essential to install security applications for your mobile. As for me, I have a iPhone 5 (handheld device), it's based on the Apple Operating System experts say iOS doesn't require anti-virus/security software's but on the otherhand Mac's do.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 4 months later...

My phone has a password in a case if I lost it somewhere. But it 's running an Android OS which is based on Linux. I don't think that I need an antivirus program for my mobile phone.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't use any third-party apps for security on my phone. Never really thought about getting anti-virus or a security related app for it

spacer.png

14 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I don't use any third-party apps for security on my phone. Never really thought about getting anti-virus or a security related app for it

as long as you don't download a random app, most people would be fine without heavy security on their phones.

To be fair, I do download a few random "streaming" apps for the internet. Can't rely on Netflix for all my shows :(

spacer.png

On 10/8/2020 at 4:49 AM, kingcool52 said:

To be fair, I do download a few random "streaming" apps for the internet. Can't rely on Netflix for all my shows :(

just got to take the risks at certain points then.