Anyone Buy PS Plus?

• 5 weeks later...

I usually buy the subscription for a year instead of month to month as it's usually more cost effective to choose the longer term.  I rarely ever pay the $60 price for it though. I wait for it to go on sale.  I think the cheapest I've seen in lately was $42.99.  I'm waiting for it to hit $39.99 again before purchasing once more. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2016 at 9:10 PM, Sharon said:

I usually buy the subscription for a year instead of month to month as it's usually more cost effective to choose the longer term.  I rarely ever pay the $60 price for it though. I wait for it to go on sale.  I think the cheapest I've seen in lately was $42.99.  I'm waiting for it to hit $39.99 again before purchasing once more. 

where do you see these sales? I love to get in on it.

• 6 months later...
On 10/16/2016 at 0:00 AM, Daniel said:

Do you actually have to pay for PSN these days to play online? Or do you just get benefits from getting PS +

On the PS4 you have to pay for PSN now, yup. I believe it was around £6 a month or if you're going to be buying longer amounts of time at once then it'll work out cheaper. I mean, if you spend a lot of time gaming and such, £6 isn't all that much to spend every month or so.

• 4 months later...

Always buy the year long subscription as it's just much easier as you don't have to worry about renewing it and its a lot cheaper than buying it every month

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

We'd get it month to month sometimes, mainly for the free games.  But PS Now is better since you can stream hundreds of games! :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]