Recent Down Time

• Management Team

Bayside Gamers recently had an attack  on our community that involved the administration control panel to be disabled. We the team of Bayside apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused, however we are damn lucky that we haven't lost any of our database, plus our custom coding is keeped in one piece (we do backups).

While I thought the problem was fixed, Had to install fresh files and upload our plugins again to make shore that it hasn't gone anywhere else. Our database had not downloaded and installed the updates (4.1.6) that made the website to act funny and doing weird things (mind of it's own) that I haven't seen before, yet taken me hours to find out with the help from IPS support team. For the past week it has been stressful and none going stop, had to fix an list that goes on and on. I'm pretty upset and still am, however I can sleep better at nights now :D

We are improving our security, however we need your help by donating to keep the site safe from no life hackers. Please feel free to donate to our Community ^_^

Regards

Bayside Gamers

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!