Hours Spent

I don't play Minecraft much anymore due to work schedule, however when I play, it's for at least an hour or two every time.  I've probably logged more than 100 hours on Minecraft so far in the years that I've owned the game.  It really helps to have friends who play Minecraft or a really good server. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

In terms of hours I couldn't really give an exact number however we are talking over 20 hours. I don't tend to play as often now though but it is enjoyable to be able to go back on and play just to relax and have a mess around to see what I can create.

There was a two year time span while I was running a server that I had an absolute blast because of the community that formed around the server. Unfortunately there was some drama that creeped up that caused me to go away and retire the server. 

I have no idea how many hours I spent but I know it has to be a ridiculous amount.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, what can I say. I've lost the count, I started playing on January of 2012.

I discovered Minecraft when it was still on Alpha, and I've been playing ever since! I agree that Singleplayer gets boring after you have explored all aspects of the game, but there is a whole new world to discover on Multiplayer.

I don't play that often lately because I have a lot of things to do (university, programming etc).

Edited by Biskotaki

• 1 month later...

I know over a month (around 730 hours) for certain as I used to track it on steam when I was playing Minecraft everyday but since about 2013, I have been playing the game less and less as not a lot of things have been added that would make Minecraft fun to play.

To be honest I think the older version of Minecraft when it was simpler and everyone builds houses in mountains.

• 5 months later...

To be honest, I couldn't really say. I have spent quite allot of hours playing Minecraft. I really got into Survival, Creative and Multiplayer.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

Oh My Gosh! I spent freaking hours upon hours on this game, from running servers to providing servers (yes I was a hosting provider for minecraft servers) that's how much knowledge I have of the game.

Edited by ForumSupport

• 9 months later...

I used to play more than 6 hours a day when I was younger. I think that I have spent more than 30000 hours playing Minecraft.