Facebook Games?

I need some recommendations of good Facebook games, I like RPG/Strategy/MMORPG games and for some reason I also like games like FrontierVille (not FarmVille).

Do you have any recommendations?

• 5 weeks later...

It's been a really long time since I played any Facebook games. I still get invited occasionally but I don't play them anymore.  I used to play Farmville and Candy Crush. 

• 3 months later...

When I used to have a Facebook account, I started playing some games which were pretty entertaining. For example, I remember a game with farms, fruits and animals. I also played a game which was similar to Sims, but the characters were pigs. They were funny, but apparently, I got bored really fast. 

I really hated the fact that I could receive game notifications from my friends. Those notifications were so annoying! 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to play facebook games, there was a sock color game I would play and some other games but I did not play them often and I got bored much to quickly for them to be something I was excited about.

• 1 month later...

I used to play Facebook games all the time 3-4 years ago. My favorite game was Battle Pirates. Multiplayer game, build a base, go out into the water attack other bases and ships, etc. Not sure how it's been the past few years but probably still a fun game.

Wait, people still play Facebook games?

But yeah, I've never played any games on that site. Never saw the point really, they seem like they're more designed to spam your Facebook feed and waste your time than provide any real value.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

• 2 months later...

One I used to play a while back myself that I believe it still around is War Commander. It's a good strategy game to play and can become quite addictive. I would suggest looking into that one.

• 1 month later...

I don't like FB games, they're okay, but they are not very fun to play, I don't see some sort of reward to it. I usually play them once then never play them again. I spend about 5 minutes on them then play something else. Poker is Okay to play but apart from that nope.

I personally have never been able to get into Social Media gaming such as facebook games and even Forum arcades. Maybe Im old fashioned... I like proper disk games :P

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I don't play Facebook games myself. Thanks for the recommendations though. Personally, I like video games.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...