Favorite Radio Station?

• Management Team

I don't call it my favorite, I only have three stations that I like which are the top three on the radio wheel  :D And Santos Rock Radio is one of them

There is another topics which is for GTAIV

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

7 minutes ago, Empire said:

I don't call it my favorite, I only have three stations that I like which are the top three on the radio wheel  :D And Santos Rock Radio is one of them

There is another topics which is for GTAIV

I did see that there was another topic for radio stations but I saw it was for GTA:IV. So I decided to make one for the GTA:V sub-forum. Glad to hear that you like Los Santos Rock Radio!  

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two favorite ones just because of the style of music and also what songs they play on there. The first one is going to be Radio Mirror Park since it tends to play actual current music from when the game first came out (plus I love the song by Dan Croll on there). The second one is going to be  Non-Stop-Pop FM since it plays music that is popular from the previous generation (1999s era) to some that are current to what is just on the radio still. 

• 1 year later...

Mine is Rebel Radio too. I have a preference not listen to the radio while I'm driving, prefer to listen to the sound effects of GTA 5 instead.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg