Ideas For A Mod

Hello!

I myself started to make GTA:V mods a few weeks ago. That being said since I have all the basics for making mods, I would like to hear some cool ideas. If I like your idea I might just make it! Please be sure to be as descriptive as possible. If your idea does get chosen ill be sure to give you credit :). When I finish alpha development ill release it in the downloads area exclusively for Bayside Gamers only!.

-Ray

Edited by RayDaBeast

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

• Management Team

Most of the ideas are already taken and made up. What GTA:V hasn't got at the moment which everyone knows it's still being in development is ELS. 

Maybe an bait car mod!  I used to be an moderator for 8 months on Major-gaming, that is now no longer running, shut down over a year ago. And the owner (that I didn't like) made the original bait car mod  that months after that Braveheart made an better scripted.

Anyway Turns out that there is an Bait car mod for GTA:V  ¬¬

An mod that allows you to walk into all homes! or maybe GTA:V ENB

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

16 minutes ago, Empire said:

Most of the ideas are already taken and made up. What GTA:V hasn't got at the moment which everyone knows it's still being in development is ELS. 

Maybe an bait car mod!  I used to be an moderator for 8 months on Major-gaming, that is now no longer running, shut down over a year ago. And the owner (that I didn't like) made the original bait car mod  that months after that Braveheart made an better scripted.

Anyway Turns out that there is an Bait car mod for GTA:V  ¬¬

An mod that allows you to walk into all homes! or maybe GTA:V ENB

Thank you for the ideas haha. Right now I am currently working on tow truck mod. In other words you get callouts (traffic accidents, stolen cars, car parked illegally, etc) and you tow the car. If the owner of the car is near by and you are towing it he/she may get angry and may attack you. I am also working on some other cool features for my mod which I will announce later on. I also made a basic EMS/Fire mod which was pretty damn fun. But for now if anyone has any ideas for a cool mod (public or personal use) reply to this thread :)

-Ray

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Well Ray, it would be cool if you could create a mod to where if you are in the mist of being arrested, you can pay off the cop. Would be useful if your GTA V character has a decent amount of money and doesn't want his/hers ammo/weapons taken away.

• Management Team
14 minutes ago, ChewGZ said:

Well Ray, it would be cool if you could create a mod to where if you are in the mist of being arrested, you can pay off the cop. Would be useful if your GTA V character has a decent amount of money and doesn't want his/hers ammo/weapons taken away.

That would be cool, but more options like cheeking if they have a license for the weapons and if they are an living in the country or a cop asking things  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Just now, RayDaBeast said:

All of these are outstanding ideas. Starting next week ill start to look into these and maybe release a preview :)

-Ray

Ooh la la, this seems like a spark of an idea I just had.

• Management Team
3 hours ago, hype said:

A 10 foot long purple dildo that you around smacking things with. It's a 1 hit kill to anything.

O.o Okay.... 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2016 at 2:57 PM, Robert said:

I would be happy to give you a general idea! however, what is a mod for games though?

Hi Robert!

This is for GTA V (PC).

I am still developing and learning a lot of the basics for scripting but I just wanted to the community to give me some awesome ideas for mods.

Thank you,

Ray

On 1/31/2016 at 11:28 AM, Massacre said:

A mini sims mod if possible would be nice.

Interesting, mind giving me more info on what features you would like to have or expect in such a mod?

On 1/26/2016 at 3:25 PM, hype said:

A 10 foot long purple dildo that you around smacking things with. It's a 1 hit kill to anything.

Hahaha maybe in the future xD

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

• 10 months later...

would be amazon to able to do more and see more and walk into buildings, I like to see some kind of an CAD system for realistic dispatch