Best water filter (My experience)

If you're looking for a great water filter i suggest using Brita, the water filtered through Brita gives me so much oxygen and it has NO after taste, The water will also Detoxify your body. i ad a bit of Himalayan salt to my water to add to the detoxify, surprisingly I lost 5 pounds in three days the first week of trying, BRITA will have you going to the bathroom alot because its good water. if you guys decide to try it out let me know.

• Management Team

Definitely a good tips for those who are willing or whoever is doing it. Me personally I don't buy such thing, I'm just a guy who drinks water out of the tap and buys water bottles.

I do drink allot of water and tea. Nice cup of tea :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

!! I did the same thing, I love tea also sadly my kiddle rusted and formed blue stuff at the bottom of it probably from not drying it out all the way. 

The reason why i stopped drinking the tap water is because it smells like chlorine is in it, and i searched it up to find out that they add lots of chemicals to the tap and its like drinking pool water. depending on where you are it could be better there then where i am. water here gives me a bad after taste in my mouth and smells bad.

funny thing is, it makes me want to give my plants filtered water lol!

Edited by Nintenex

• Management Team

My location water is definitely safe and aren't full of chemicals. Pretty lucky. Saving money in that point of view.

:P good luck on that, not possible for some countries.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

my town's water used to be great but then it started to taste funny if left sitting out too long. So we bought a water filter and now the water tastes pretty good and when you think of all the crap in the water, its better to have it go through a filter.

• 4 months later...

I think I have a brits water bottle somewhere. Should really hunt that down. I forget what kind of filter our fridge uses. Though to be honestly it needs to be replaced, so it hasn't been actually filtered for quite some time. Adding the Himalayan salt to it sounds like a good idea. That stuff is nice!

Really should drink way more water.

• 2 weeks later...