Sign in to follow this  
AlexTuesday

Your Favourite Worlds

AlexTuesday    0

I admit it; I have a bit of a Minecraft problem. I play on a fairly regular basis, almost daily. While I don't have too many favourite worlds, I do have one that has a nearby stronghold I build on top of, and I enjoy terrforming villages. One of my favourite tricks is using the customizer setting to make diamonds and other minerals appear beyond the lower bricks, so sometimes I find redstone and such on the surface. That, and turning the dungeon count up to 100. Nothing like running into spawners everywhere. :P

What are your favourite worlds or settings in Minecraft?

Gathreus    0

One of my personal favourites is a world I stripped of grass completely by hand xD looked awesome.
Another one is a medieval town with a castle that I built and made the nether come to the real land got invaded a lot xD

Minecraft is way to addictive.

knwolf30    22

I agree, I spend way too much time on minecraft. :D

you not the only one. I have it on Playstaion 3 & 4, Xbox one and PC with mods.

Anorak    0

My favorite types of Worlds in Minecraft would be have to be naturally generated ones, but with lots of cliffs and strangely shaped land. They're always fun to explore and build on.

owlhost    0

My newest MineCraft passion is Minevolution. I can't stop breaking and breaking ...ha.

First I almost gave up. I had problems managing Helpers, Power-ups ...

If you find your selves in any kind of problems when playing for the first time, here's a little help, from my experience: Gamemode: Play in /gamemode 2, otherwise, you might break stuff if the stone didn't appear in time. Click the reset button, when you play for the first time. You will get everything you need. Go to /gamemode 1 and break the barrier below the spawnpoint, you'll fall into the chamber with the stone... I can only recommend it to you all.

MeowsePad    0

My friend and I had a world on a multiplayer server where we started literally right next to a village. It was awesome! We didn't have to build anything. xD

gragamel    0

Remember the pre-beta 1.8 world generation? I absolutely prefer it compared to any new official world generation. There were some truly awesome seeds such as Glacier and 404. You really should look it up if you have no clue what I'm talking about.