What Instruments Do You Play?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried on and off over the years. In grade school briefly tried the flute and violin.

Some years back was trying the keyboard. I'd really like to yank that thing out someday and give it another shot. I did enjoy it.

And been trying off and on to learn native american flutes.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've played the recorder, the guitar and the keyboard but right now I wouldn't be able to play any of them. All three were instruments I learned at school (not extra lessons). 

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

I played piano (since 2nd grade), the guitar (since probably 6th for 7th grade), and the drums (since I was a high school sophomore).  Anyway, my best instruments - in order of skill are drums, guitar, and piano.

Oh, by the way, I have also messed around with bass guitar, saxophone, violin, and trumpet and was decent on them.

• 3 years later...

I learned the flute when I was 10 & 11. Played in our school band. Though I wasn’t that good at it. I was “okay” but I found out I didn’t have a knack for music, just like art. I can however appreciate people learning an instrument. It takes dedication & a commitment.