How much PSN

I'm usually online when my friends are on which is almost everyday.

I only buy what I want to play depending on what my friends have is all. But i do buy from the store so I won't have to worry about scracting up a disk or breaking them.

• 3 months later...

I'm almost always online. All my games require online play, or are best when online.

And I do purchase things from the store - I occasionally will rent a movie that isn't available yet :D

• 4 months later...

I haven't really bought anything from the store but I do download demos just to try them out and see if I like them before I buy them.

• 5 months later...

I only really play online to be honest. I very rarely play singleplayer unless my PSN has run out. I rarely buy things from the Playstation Store although I did buy GTA San Andreas recently from the store and I also bought my PSN 12 month from the store (long story but the guy I bought it from eBay sent me a £35 giftcard for PSN instead of a 12 month card so he sent me an additional £5 via PayPal for me to buy it through the store)

spacer.png