Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xyphien

PC or Console?

Recommended Posts

What is your favorite system? PC, Xbone, PS4, Nintendo, etc. 

 

Personally I'm torn between all of them. I own a Gaming Laptop, Xbone, PS4, and my roommate own a Wii U, so I honestly play on them all and greatly enjoy them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xyphien said:

What is your favorite system? PC, Xbone, PS4, Nintendo, etc. 

 

Personally I'm torn between all of them. I own a Gaming Laptop, Xbone, PS4, and my roommate own a Wii U, so I honestly play on them all and greatly enjoy them all.

I am without a doubt a PC gamer, but lately I have been eyeing up one of the next gen systems.  Maybe it's because I am getting older and I just want to sit in my recliner and play some games or maybe I am just growing apart from the PC games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, awebnerd said:

I am without a doubt a PC gamer, but lately I have been eyeing up one of the next gen systems.  Maybe it's because I am getting older and I just want to sit in my recliner and play some games or maybe I am just growing apart from the PC games.  

I find that depending on the style of game I prefer consoles vs. PC and vice versa. When it comes to a FPS I love console games, however I enjoy open world, and MMO type games on the PC. Action games, and hack and slash it doesn't matter, however I need a controller in my hand. Such as dragons dogma I play with a controller :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xyphien said:

I find that depending on the style of game I prefer consoles vs. PC and vice versa. When it comes to a FPS I love console games, however I enjoy open world, and MMO type games on the PC. Action games, and hack and slash it doesn't matter, however I need a controller in my hand. Such as dragons dogma I play with a controller :)

The main reason that I have a hard time playing on console is because I love the keyboard and mouse too much for games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been gaming for many years now and still love the computer, though at one time I owned a much earlier console.  I keep thinking that maybe I will buy a console like Xbox One or PS4, but I have not done so.  So maybe it's just not going to happen?  Possibly computer gaming is the best way to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer consoles. Right now I have the Xbox One and I like it. Gaming on computers is good too, but gaming computers are quite expensive and my current laptop can only handle basic games that don't require a really fast processor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never really gamed much on my PC. I don't know why, but I never really did it much. I have a PC now that will run most highend games, but I still find myself playing my PS4 whenever I'm in a gaming mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also the type of person who truly plays on any system. The thing with consoles is that they have some amazing exclusive games that you just can't get on PC (unless you emulate them - and as far as I know, the PC still can't emulate the latest gen of the consoles.).

 

Up until about 5 or 6 years ago - I was not even interested in PC games, because largely, aside from a small handful of titles, there really was not any games which appealed to me on PC. 

 

But all of that has changed - and is continuing to change rapidly as the indie scene continues to grow. And with that growth comes a lot of "retro" styled games which bring back feelings of nostalgia for me growing up in the 16 bit era. 

 

Nowadays, I play more PC than console games - but I still love my consoles and handhelds - especially sony and nintendo. I'm not a real big fan of Xbox because once again the games are not appealing to me personally. But as long as a console has good exclusive titles, I'll buy the console. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to prefer PC gaming a lot more. However, I now am leaning more towards the PS4 as being my favorite. Still however, play a few PC games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly never was too much into PC gaming. I used to play War Craft and FFXI, but that was about it. Usually if I play games I rather play on a console. As for a favorite, I'm not too huge on the current ones. If I had to pick one of them I'd pick the Wii U. Granted of the main its the only one I own personally. I'm more a fan of the older systems to be honest. Sega CD tends to be my favorite since it has Lunar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a fan of both PC gaming, (On purpose built machines) as well as the Nintendo both the Origional Nintendo and N64. I was never a big proponent of the xbox or playstation although I did play them both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HostHoneyWeb said:

I am a fan of both PC gaming, (On purpose built machines) as well as the Nintendo both the Origional Nintendo and N64. I was never a big proponent of the xbox or playstation although I did play them both.

Sound like me, I'm an Computer person myself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm more of a fan of console gaming than PC gaming. I just bought a gaming rig about three years ago, which I'm actually using right now to post this. I do have steam installed, but I don't play most of my games anymore. I find myself playing consoles more, especially my older ones since I honestly think actual hardware is better than emulators. But I don't outright dislike PC games. I still occasionally play them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd probably lean more towards consoles these days but in my heart i will always know and being a part of #PCMASTERRACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×