PC or Console?

I have stopped playing games on the PC ever since consoles started coming out. Since games take up a lot of GB on your hard drive I would rather use my computer to keep my music/movies and things like that.

• Management Team
4 minutes ago, Top ramen said:

i came from console and i can tell you that pc is the way to go

You are the Man!!, You are with the PC group :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I prefer PC gaming due to playing world and god based games such as World Of Warcraft, Planet Coaster (Currently in beta) and other world based game along with simulators.

I do enjoy the PS3/4 and Xbox but my roots will always be around PC gaming.

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team
On 12/12/2016 at 10:44 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I've always preferred console gaming over PC gaming.  That may have a lot to do with the fact that I grew up on console gaming as a kid. 

If you was grown with with it then that's cool but PC is better in my terms :P  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I used to play PC games, and I switched to console games, honestly, it depends on the genre that you like to play. Usually, the games I like to play can only be found on PC, such as some strategy games and Grand Strategy Games. Additionally, you can also see some Roleplaying Games on steam as well, and MMORPGs which are the bread and butter of what I play. That said, I also play handheld console games but less and less as graphics and pretty much everything else is much better on my PC. Though...I only play Pokemon with my handheld :P

Although PC games are much better, I prefer console gaming as another user on here said it's much better just relaxing in your chair or even your bed playing games on tv.

I am a Nintendo fan mostly.

• 1 month later...

My favorite is PC, due to the flexibly offered by the platform. When you play on a games console, you are restricted by the company who owns the platform to what games you can play.

The other advantage of PC is due to the lack of licensing fees, meaning you can often find games a lot cheaper than what they would be on console.

I use my PC for the net.  On the other hand, when I want to do gaming I use the original Wii system.  I like the Wii the best because it has all the Mario games on it - as well as Donkey Kong.

Edited by jy76

I like the Nintendo Wii cause I like adventure games involving Mario, Donkey Kong, and the Mario Kart games.  On the other hand, I don't have enough time to get into desktop gaming, the little time I do have for gaming is only for the Wii.  Nonetheless, I'd like a powerful gaming computer cause one of my hobbies is 3D art creation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2016 at 9:00 PM, GuitarGuy said:

I have stopped playing games on the PC ever since consoles started coming out. Since games take up a lot of GB on your hard drive I would rather use my computer to keep my music/movies and things like that.

I would disagree with your argument as hard drives allow you to load games far faster than having to load then from disk and nowadays hard drives are really cheap.

For example, a 2TB Toshiba P300 costs £60.29 brand now on Amazon.

• 4 months later...

I like both. Although I do play games more on a console I still play games on my PC. It all depends what my mood is or what kind of game I want to play. Having both makes gaming even more fun and gives you more options.