How long do you spend gaming every day?

Some people spend hours each day playing video games and others just tap away on their phones while waiting for the bus. How long do you spend gaming every day or week? I personally only play a bit; between 1 to 3 hours per day, but somedays I don't play at all. What about you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since Ark just had a free weekend, steam tells me I put 15 hours in to it over the course of two days. And one of those days I only put an hour in.

For small children reading this, don't read any further.......

I spend about 5-7 hours gaming every single day and have done for the past 11 years.
I am immune to game addiction due to this xD and no problems with my bodies mental and physical state.
Lucky me :D

I play for about 2 or so hours on a weekend and for about half an hour or so on a weekday. I'm usually busy with homework and performing forum duties unfortunately. :/

For small children reading this, don't read any further.......

I spend about 5-7 hours gaming every single day and have done for the past 11 years.
I am immune to game addiction due to this xD and no problems with my bodies mental and physical state.
Lucky me :D

Man, that is really impressive! That must take up a lot of time.

I spend very little time playing games. I am either working or taking care of my kids. And when I am not doing those I am on my computer working on one of my various websites.

Either a lot of time or none at all.

What do I mean?  Well basically, if I play any game at all, I'll probably keep playing for at least four or so hours, likely more.  However at the moment I find it difficult to be inspired to start or continue playing anything, so I end up hardly playing video games in general.

Hope that makes sense.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

Not half as much as I used to. I remember a time when I used to spend around 7 - 8 hours online gaming sometimes more when I owned a clan and had a group of people I used to game with however life changes and you don't always have as much time as you used to. I do miss spending that amount of time gaming and the friends I used to game with but I will always have the memories.

• 2 weeks later...

It really varies by day. When I actually do game in a day I probably spend close to 2 hours, but it's happening more and more rarely as time progresses and other responsibilities creep in.

• 2 weeks later...

Questions as per the topic title - what is currently taking up all of your time?

For me, I'm playing Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z

What about you folks?

• 1 month later...

Honestly I don't play everyday. I tend to go in spurts where I'll play tons and then I just stop. But when I get into one of those modes it can range from a half hour to a couple hours or more.