How long do you spend gaming every day?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what I'm playing! 

Some days I'll spend a good 6 hours or more playing a game, other days I'll play nothing! :P

• 1 year later...

I don't game hardly ever these days.  However, though, I went thru a phase where I probably played at least 3 hours a day of Super Mario Galaxy.  That was going on during a snowy time where I couldn't get out of my rural home (due to bad roads).

Edited by jy76

• 4 weeks later...

I used to game quite a lot back in my teens, forever on COD and WAW games, usually on the PC.

Now though, with me getting older and more focused on other things, I find that my time is limited to a few times per week I will have a gaming session alone or with close friends. I'm easily immersed in games and can easily spend 6+ hours on a single game. 

I will never walk away from gaming, especially when VR is out, it's brought a whole new level to gaming. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been finding a lot of time for gaming recently because of the fact that I am currently on my gap year and the fact that I won't be doing too much in terms of travelling until later in 2018. Probably about 2-4 hours of gaming a day. Really depends on the day really and what else I am doing.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

1-2 hours. When I was in my early teens, I spent 4-6 hours a day but as you become older you have more responsibitles. In the 2 hours, I play Agar/Slither.io everyday.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It depends on how much free time I have and what my mood is. These days I'm more into watching movies rather than gaming. But still, I'm spending more than 3 hours everyday playing mainly Counter Strike: Global Offensive and sometimes Euro Truck Simulator 2.

• 8 months later...

2 - 4 hours weekdays

4 - 6 hours weekends 

Averagely, I game the amount of time above for weekends and weekdays. This can vary on the amount of commitments I have to get done.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Probably anywhere from 1-2 hours a day on the weekdays as I like to spend time with my fiance after a hard day at work but on the weekend it really varies based on what I'm up to at that particular point. Last weekend for example I didn't actually game at all but this weekend I'll probably put in a nice shift of around 4-5 hours as I want to get a bit further on RDR2 whilst my fiance is out at the theatre! Need to round me up some rich people :)

• 2 years later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:46 PM, Alexander said:

2 - 4 hours weekdays

4 - 6 hours weekends 

Averagely, I game the amount of time above for weekends and weekdays. This can vary on the amount of commitments I have to get done.

Same with me. Most of the time I play games on weekends. I have other offline commitments on weekdays, so I prefer playing on weekends only. 😊

• 1 year later...

Some years ago when I was still younger with lesser responsibilities to take care of, I play video games for awfully long hours. I can remember playing for more than 10 hours straight with no break except for water break or toilet break. But now, getting older means having more responsibilities and now, I can barely play 3 straight hours every day. 

Sometimes when I buy a new game and if I have nothing important to do, I will be playing the game for 3-4 hours, sometimes even more. For example , on the day I bought God of War Ragnarok, I was playing the game for 6 hours.

• 3 months later...

I wish I could play more hours like I used to when I was younger. I can barely play 2 hours whenever I have the opportunity to play any video games. I don't get to play every day. 

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

As a streamer myself who lives to do Microsoft flight simulator, I mostly do three to five hours a night. But depends on when I start and no later then 10pm.

Worse part that I do not game when not streaming lol

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

Now a days I play very less during the week days. During weekend I play about 10 hrs maybe. Earlier I used to play at least 2 hours a day during the weekdays and over 20hrs during the weekend. Used to be a hardcore gamer back in those days. 

AJ

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I get bored if I spend more than a hour or two gaming. I'm not sure if it's because of my seating situation or because I've done so much gaming over the years, I'm bored of it :P